- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR
A flexible and important part used to control the flow of fluids or gases in a variety of industrial applications is the Manual Universal NRV (Non-Return Valve). The efficient and regulated operation of pipelines and systems is ensured by the engineering of this valve, which lets fluid or gas flow in one direction while preventing backflow in the opposite direction. The Manual Universal NRV is made from premium materials and is precisely crafted with longevity in mind.
- The Manual Universal NRV has a strong and durable construction that guarantees dependability in a variety of applications.
- It was made to be versatile and compatible with a variety of fluids, making it appropriate for use in a variety of industries and applications.
- The NRV's user-friendly design allows for simple installation, reducing downtime and labor demands.
- The NRV's internal safety measures stop backflow and protect system integrity.
- Its well-constructed construction guarantees efficient and friction-free operation, minimizing pressure loss while increasing flow.
Manual Universal NRV is a compact plumbing fitting which is used to make a unidirectional flow channels in industrial systems such as water treatment plants and other flow systems to prevent damages due to back pressure. This safety equipment is fabricated by using alloyed steel which gives higher strength and durability. The inlet and the outlet end of this heavy duty Manual Universal Non Return Valve are provided with internal threads to make leakproof non-permanent rigid connections.
Manual Universal Non Return Valve Features:
- Design and Configuration: The valve typically consists of a housing with an inlet and an outlet, designed to accommodate the flow of fluid in one direction. It contains an internal mechanism (such as a hinged flap, swinging disc, or spring-loaded poppet) that opens when the fluid flows in the intended direction and closes to prevent backflow.
- Material: Universal non-return valves are commonly constructed from materials that are resistant to the specific type of fluid they are intended to handle. This can include materials like stainless steel, brass, bronze, PVC (polyvinyl chloride), or other corrosion-resistant materials.
- Connection Types: They are available with various connection types such as threaded, flanged, welded, or compression fittings, making them adaptable to different piping systems.
- Size Range: Universal non-return valves come in a range of sizes to suit different flow rates and applications, from small plumbing systems to large industrial pipelines.
- Pressure and Temperature Ratings: These valves are designed to withstand specific pressure and temperature conditions based on the application. Manufacturers provide specifications indicating the maximum pressure and temperature the valve can handle.
- Cracking Pressure: Cracking pressure refers to the minimum pressure required to open the valve and allow fluid flow. Different valves have different cracking pressures, which are essential to consider based on the system's requirements.
- Maintenance and Service: Universal non-return valves are generally low-maintenance due to their simple design. However, periodic inspection and cleaning may be necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Application Compatibility: These valves are used in a wide range of applications, including water supply systems, wastewater systems, industrial processes, oil and gas pipelines, HVAC systems, and more.
- Manual Operation: Unlike some other types of valves, universal non-return valves are usually operated passively by the flow of fluid. There is no need for external control; they respond to changes in fluid pressure.
- Installation Orientation: Some non-return valves are sensitive to their installation orientation. It's important to install them in the correct direction to ensure proper functionality.
- Compact and Space-Saving: These valves are generally compact, making them suitable for installations where space is limited.
- Silent Operation: In most cases, these valves operate silently since they do not require external control or actuation.
- Backflow Prevention: The primary function of a universal non-return valve is to prevent the backward flow of fluid, which could lead to contamination, damage, or disruptions in the system.
Q1: What is a Manual Universal Non-Return Valve?
Q2: How does a Manual Universal Non-Return Valve work?
Q3: What's the purpose of using a Manual Universal Non-Return Valve?
Q4: Can I install a Manual Universal Non-Return Valve in any orientation?
Q5: What are the typical applications of Manual Universal Non-Return Valves?
Q6: Are Manual Universal Non-Return Valves adjustable?
Q7: Do Manual Universal Non-Return Valves require regular maintenance?
Q8: Can these valves be used for both liquid and gas systems?
Q9: Are there size limitations for these valves?
Q10: Can Manual Universal Non-Return Valves be used for corrosive fluids?
Q11: How do I determine the correct cracking pressure for my application?
Q12: Can I manually control the opening and closing of these valves?
Q13: Can I install multiple valves in series for added security against backflow?
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days